Daily learning targets:
We will work on finding an accurate singing voice that is soft and light.
We will learn to keep a steady beat and do mirror movement.
We will learn how to be kindergarten music students.
Leading questions to get to the learning targets of the day:
- Did you work on your singing voice today? What song(s) did you sing?
- Did you keep a steady beat today? Did you use your body, mirror movement or instruments?
Music Curriculum: UNIT 3
We will work on singing, steady beat, listening for musical form, identifying the sound of instruments, rhythmic and melodic patterns.
Leading questions to get to learning targets of the day:
- Can you clap a steady beat to a song?
- What are some instruments that you have played in music class?
- Say a rhythm pattern for me.
We have also started working on program songs and manners for their May Kindergarten Celebration.
Hiawatha Campus Howe Campus
4201 42nd Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55406 3733 43rd Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55406
Telephone: 612.668.4610 | Fax: 612.668.4620 Telephone: 612.668.4640 | Fax: 612.668.4650