Daily learning targets:
We will work on finding an accurate singing voice that is soft and light.
We will learn to keep a steady beat and do mirror movement.
We will learn how to be kindergarten music students.
Leading questions to get to the learning targets of the day:
- Did you work on your singing voice today? What song(s) did you sing?
- Did you keep a steady beat today? Did you use your body, mirror movement or instruments?
Music curriculum - UNIT 1:
We will work on singing, steady beat, listening for ABA form, fast and slow and the sound of the violin.
Leading questions to get to learning targets of the day:
- What did you learn about steady beat today?
- Tell me about ABA form. It has 3 sections, the first and the third are the same.
- Tel me about the violin. It is the smallest of the string instruments.
Hiawatha Campus Howe Campus
4201 42nd Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55406 3733 43rd Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55406
Telephone: 612.668.4610 | Fax: 612.668.4620 Telephone: 612.668.4640 | Fax: 612.668.4650